“Women’s Day of Healing”
Are you seeking healing, rest, rejuvenation and a renewed sense of inner well-being? “Women’s Day of Healing” focuses on letting go of things that are no longer serving you, and bringing in more things that bring you joy.
Time & Location
Nov 04, 2023, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM CDT
Craguns Resort , 11000 Craguns Dr, Brainerd, MN 56401, USA
About the event
We are born with an innate connection to joy, freedom, and passion. Throughout our lives, things get in the way and pull us away from this innate connection. These blocks can come in the form of limiting beliefs (“I am not enough”), heartbreaking events (death of a loved one, divorce), trauma (minor and major), people, jobs, feelings, and many more.
If you are ready to let go of these blocks and welcome in your connection to joy, join us at our “Women’s Day of Healing” retreat.
This retreat is an immersive experience designed to empower and guide women 18+ on a profound journey of self-discovery, healing, and growth. We offer a safe and nurturing space where participants can let go of what no longer serves them and embrace the positive changes they wish to bring into their lives.
Throughout this day-long retreat, a diverse range of healing modalities will be offered, allowing participants to explore various avenues for letting go and welcoming in new (or forgotten) aspects of themselves and their lives.
To foster a sense of community and support, there will be opportunities for both individual reﬂection and small group sharing. In intimate circles, participants will have the chance to express their experiences, insights, and challenges, fostering a sense of belonging and shared growth. The power of collective wisdom and empathy will be harnessed, creating a supportive network of women who uplift and inspire one another.
Overall, the "Women's Day of Healing" offers a holistic and empowering experience, providing participants with a transformative journey of self-discovery, healing, and growth. This is a soul-strengthening retreat and is not religious or religion-specific. Through the integration of journal reﬂections, meditation, emotional freedom techniques, creative expression, sound healing, and the mind-body connection, women will emerge with newfound clarity, strength, and a deeper connection to themselves and their lives. This retreat aims to create lasting change and equip participants with the tools to live their lives with joy, freedom, and passion.
The day begins with a meditation and journal reﬂections to help you identify what in your life you would like to release, and what you would like to bring in. From there, we split into two small groups. Each group will experience 2 sessions: one will use Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), commonly known as
“tapping,” to help release emotional and energetic blockages.
The other session will focus on the mind-body connection, exploring the underlying emotional and energetic aspects that may contribute to physical symptoms. Participants will be encouraged to view their symptoms as messages from their bodies, facilitating a deeper understanding and healing on multiple levels.
Lunch is provided onsite at Cragun’s. After lunch, we move into a creative expression activity, followed by a large group sound healing session.
The day concludes with a closing campﬁre ceremony of letting go and welcoming in.
Give yourself the gift of this day to release what is getting in your way, and bring in more of what you want in your life. Leave with a renewed sense of inner well-being.
Make it a weekend and stay at Minnesota's fabulous Cragun's Resort on Friday and Saturday night and enjoy all the amenities that Cragun's has to offer! Craguns has offered a generously discounted rate for "Women's Day of Healing" attendees. You can book your accommodations through this booking link prior to 9/16/2023. Limited space is available so please book early. Craguns Reservations
About your retreat leaders:
- Bryn Lowrie Yahn is a Licensed Psychologist with over 25 years of experience. After providing traditional “talk” therapy in both clinic and school settings, she now specializes in other healing modalities that focus on mind-body, energy, and spiritual healing. She is a Certiﬁed Emotional Freedom Techniques Therapist and is a Reiki Master. Learn more about Bryn at https://brynlowrie.com/
- Darcy Walkowiak serves as a Spiritual Director and Embodiment Coach at StillPoint. In her practice, she uses relaxation techniques combined with a powerfully deep listening process to help you use the innate wisdom from within to shift and change your life. She strives to empower women to honor and love the magnificent beings they were created to be which creates opportunities for deep healing on a soul level. Learn more about Darcy at www.stillnessfromwithin.com
- Tammy Hulke has dedicated herself to the transformative power of Spiritual Energy Healing. As a Sound Healer, Tammy employs the vibrations of sound to bring balance and harmony to her client’s lives. Attendees of the “Women’s Day of Healing” retreat will get to participate in a group Sound Healing session led by Tammy. Learn more about Tammy at www.tammyhulke.com
Can't wait for you to join us for this amazing Minnesota Women's Retreat.
Previous class attendee testimonials:
- "Bryn and Darcy's class helped me realize what my "blocks" were and where they are showing up. This class exceeded my expectations and help me believe a shift is possible for me."
- "This class gave me a breakthrough in discovering clarity of what I'm truly trying to achieve. My favorite part was sharing time with other women who together share common struggles."
"Women's Day of Healing"$345.00+$8.63 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out